Pair Airpods With iPhone 11 Like A Pro
If you are facing issues while pairing your Apple AirPods Pro then don’t worry, we are here to help you. In this post, we will guide you on how to pair your Apple AirPods Pro. So, are you ready to learn how to pair AirPods with iPhone, if yes then let’s go?
Get your device ready: First, grab your AirPods charging case and your iPhone then bring them close, make sure that your iPhone is unlocked during this process.
The next step is to open the lid of the charging case and you will see a setup animation on your iPhone/iPad.
The next step is to click on the Connect button and it will start the pairing process. To complete the pairing process, it will ask you to press and hold the button at the back of your charging case for some second and that’s it, pairing is complete.
Easy Media Control Shortcuts For AirPods Pro:
- Single-click: Pause and Play
- Double Click: Skip forward
- Trippel Click: Skip backward
- Long Press: Toggle between Noise cancellation and Transparency Mode
-To change the volume: say “Hey, Siri,” then say something like “Turn down the volume.” Or you can drag the volume slider in the app you’re listening to, or on the Lock screen, or in Control Center. You can also open Now Playing on your Apple Watch and turn the Digital Crown to adjust the volume.
-Activate Siri: Next you will see a message like in the image and it will ask you to activate Siri to read all incoming messages through AirPods Pro without unlocking your device. This feature is only for devices that are running on 13.2 or higher version of iOS.
-Different Mode you get: In AirPods Pro, you will get three different modes which you can use as per your requirement. You can toggle between then using the stems on your AirPods Pro. Or you can use the control center on your iPhone.
-Active Noise Cancelation (ANC): If you want to enjoy what you are watching or listening to without getting disturbed by surrounding noise then you can choose this option. This mode will actively control the noise and compress them.
-No Noise Cancelation/off mode: In this mode, you will listen to music on the default setting.
-Transparency Mode: This is also a very helpful mode; this feature allows you to listen to some of the environmental sounds that surround you.
-Pro Tip: If your AirPods Pro is ever low on battery power easiest way to resolve this is to turn off your Active noise Cancelation.
Super Easy Ways To Change Modes:
• Swipe down from the top right corner on your iPhone screen then long press on the volume slider at the bottom of the screen you will see three options Noise cancelations, Off and Transparency, tap the setting you want and you’re done.
• Use Long Press: Toggle between Noise cancellation and Transparency Mode.
• If you are using an Apple watch then you can click on the airplay icon on the bottom left of your screen to toggle between these modes.
• If you are using Mac then you can simply tap on the speaker icon on the menu bar and then hover your cursor over the name of your AirPods Pro you will get the option to go in Noise cancelation or Transparency mode.
Ear Tip Fit Test: With the AirPods Pro you will get three pairs of ear tips small, medium, and large. The medium one is the default one on AirPods but you can change them by simply pull them and replace them with another one. If you are not sure which ear tips to put on your AirPods Pro, I recommend starting with the medium size that is already installed on it or you can use Apple Ear Tip Fit Test.
Readers Also Like:
Live Listen Feature: Suppose you’re in a restaurant and some people and sitting in front of you and talking about something. You don’t know what they are talking about but you want to listen to them for this you can use the Live Listen feature.
To do this you need to place your iPhone near them and put one of your AirPods Pro in the ear and start Live Listen. This feature use mics of the iPhone to deliver the sound to your AirPods.
How to activate Live Listen Feature: To activate it go to setting and then click on the control center and then customize controls. Then click on the Hearing option and add it.
Now open the control center tap on the Hearing icon, and turn Live Listen On. You will see running time on the top left side of your screen, which tells you if it is working or not.
How To Use Find My AirPods?
How to check my AirPods battery?
Your friend has been using your AirPods and now when he returns them you don’t know if he left any battery in it or not, don’t worry follow these simple steps to check how much battery left in your AirPods. If your buds are connected to an iPhone or iPad, then checking the battery life is a literal snap.
How to check my AirPods battery on MacBook?
Follow these simple steps
- The first step is the same, open the AirPods case.
- In the second step hover your mouse over the Bluetooth symbol in the top-right navigation bar.
- The third step is positioning the mouse over the AirPods with the charging case listing in the menu and check the battery life status.
If your AirPods are not connecting or have any other issues you can visit Apple Support and tell them your issue.
Yes, you can, and to pair AirPod's with iPhone you can follow the same instruction that we mentioned above.
- Don't worry, try one more time and this time make sure you check all the settings. Open Control Center and make sure that Bluetooth is on.
- Put both the AirPods in the charging case and check if they are charged or not. (They will work only if they are charged)
- Go to Settings > Bluetooth and check If your AirPods are connected, make sure that they are selected as your audio device.