Super Easy Trick To Pair Apple Watch To New Phone!
If you are not sure if your Apple Watch backup your data or not then don’t worry, I will help you and clear all your doubts.
In this article I will guide you about Apple Watch, how to pair apple watch to new phone, how to unpair apple watch, how to erase Apple watch using iPhone, how To Reset Apple Watch Without Your Passcode etc.
Whenever your Apple Watch connected to your iPhone via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, it automatically syncs your latest Health, workout activity, and other apps data. All this data directly stored in iCloud in encrypted form as your iPhone data.
Apple works very well in terms of security and data protection that’s why any kind of data you store will be encrypted and no other person, not even Apple itself can read it, isn’t it cool. This backup process performed routine wise and to do this your iPhone and Apple Watch need to be connected to the wifi network.
One more important thing about your Apple Watch that is you can’t share your Apple Watch’s backup data with your friends or family, it belongs to you and your iPhone, only you can use it and restore it.
How To Pair Apple Watch To New Phone?
Follow these easy step guide in which we will walk you through step by step so, let’s start the pairing process.
1. Firstly, make sure both of your Apple devices are charged, if they aren’t you should connect them with charging dock, after connecting them follow the next steps.
2. Bring both devices closer and then click on the side button of your Apple Watch and hold it until you see the Apple logo on your watch screen. (see image)
3. You will see Apple Watch Connect prompt on your iPhone device. Click on Connect and follow the next step.
4. If you don’t see the screen on your iPhone then you can do it manually for this on your Apple iPhone tap on Apple Watch App and you will get Start Pairing option, click on it.
5. On your iPhone device, you will see an Apple watch viewfinder, bring your watch in front of your iPhone and hold it here for some seconds.
6. After getting paired you will get two options on your iPhone. First is Restore From Backup and second is Pair As New Apple Watch. Click on the second option.
7. Once you paired with Apple Watch you can setup a Cellular data plan, or you can skip this step for now.
Note: You have to use the same Cellular carrier for both the devices.
Readers Also like:
How To Unpair Apple Watch?
To do this you can simply use your Apple iPhone.And follow this 7 step guide.
1. On your, iPhone click on Apple Watch App.
2. At the bottom left side click on My Watch tab.
3. In the next step click on your Apple Watch name
4. Then click on the (i) information icon
5. Click on the Unpair Apple Watch option.
6. Verify unpair by click on Unpair Apple Watch.
7. To unpair, you need to enter an Apple ID password and then click unpair. Enter it and Boom your Apple Watch unpair process is complete.
How To Erase Apple Watch using Apple Watch?
And to do this go into Apple Watch’s settings. Scroll down and click on General.
Scroll down and tap on Reset option
Tap on Erase all Content and Settings
In the next step, it will ask you to enter your Passcode. Enter it and you are all good to go.
How To Erase Apple Watch Using Apple iPhone?
And to do this tap on Apple Watch app
Click on General option
After that click on Reset
And then click on Erase Apple Watch Content and Setting
Click on Erase all Content and Settings
Enter your Apple Id Password, and click on Unpair.
How To Reset Apple Watch Without Your Passcode?
If you want to reset your Apple Watch but forgot your Passcode then you can use this method. We will guide you on how you can reset your Apple Watch in five steps. So, let’s start.
Step 1. Make sure Apple Watch is charged if it’s not then plugged it for this process.
Step 2. Press and hold the side button for 2 seconds and you will see Power Off option on your watch screen.
Step 3. Force touch Power Off slider option and you will see Erase all content and Setting option on your watch.
Step 4. Click on it and it will ask you for confirmation.
Step 5. Click on the Green tick and confirm it.
Now your watch will take some time to reboot and after that, you will see an Apple logo on your watch screen. The reset process is completed and it is now ready to pair with any iPhone.
How to Erase Your Cellular plan
Open the Apple Watch and tap on My Watch option which is at the bottom left side. Then click on Cellular option.
Click on Set Up Cellular option
And then click on Remove All Cellular Plans, that it.
And if this doesn’t work you can contact your Cellular provider and ask them to remove your Apple Watch from their cellular plans.
How to stop syncing my health data with iCloud?
If you don’t want to sync your health data then you can change the setting and iCloud will stop getting information from your Apple Watch. And to do so follow these steps
1. Go to Settings
2. Then click on Apple ID
3. After that click on iCloud and toggle off Health data.
Read more about How To Pair Apple Watch New To iPhone?