Print From iPhone And iPad with or without AirPrint?
Searching for the best tricks to print from iPhone and iPad with Airprint then you should read this post.
In this post, you will learn how to print from iPhone and iPad using AirPrint. We also have a solution for those whose printer doesn’t support AirPrint. We have listed out some osm apps that can be used to print using your iPhone and iPad.
How To Print From iPhone With Airprint?
Open Safari browser and open the website/ page you want to print.
At the bottom of the screen, you will see the Share button (the square with an arrow). Press this button.
- On the next page, you will see some apps on your screen. Scroll down and look for Print option, and tap on it.
- Now you are on Printer Options Page where you can see all the important information like Printer, copy, Black & White, etc. Click on the Select Printer option and select your printer (make sure your printer and iPhone/iPad are on the same Wifi network).
- After you select the printer, select the number of copies you want to print. Other than this you have two more options Double-side using which you can print on both sides of the page, and Black & white for non-colored print.
- After choosing optimal settings click on the Print option (top right side), and you can check your printout.
How To Print Photos From iPhone/iPad ?
Want to print photos from iPhone/iPad but don’t know how to Print photos from iPhone or iPad. Follow these simple steps and start printing.
- On your iPhone or iPad open the Photos folder, and select the image that you want to print.
Readers Also like:
- You will see a blue tick on the photos that you have selected. After selecting the photos click Next (in the top right corner). Then scroll down and click on the Print icon.
- On the next screen, you will see printer options. Click on Select Printer and choose your printer. (Note: if your printer support Airprint and is on the same network that you are using on your iPhone then it will appear automatically after some seconds)
- After selecting the printer select how much copy you want, color, etc. and then clicks Print.
Note: As long as you see the share button on your screen or file you can print it directly from your device.
How To Print From iPhone Without Airprint?
You must be questioning how to print from iPhone without AirPrint. Well, if your printer isn’t AirPrint enabled that doesn’t mean you can’t print from iPhone and iPad.
Some printer manufacturing companies have dedicated apps for them. You need to install these apps. Using that you can print easily.
How To Print From iPhone To Hp Printer Without Airprint?
If you want to print from iPhone to HP printer without Airprint then you can do that using the Hp printer app. You need to install the HP Smart app on your iPhone. Once you install the app it’s time to pair your Printer with this app.
- Click on the Wifi button on your HP printer.
- In the next step, open wifi settings on your iPhone and search for your HP printer. Tap on your printer name and enter the password(if asked).
- Now open HP smart app. To Add your HP Printer, click on the (+) icon (at the top right side) and tap on your printer name. Once it paired you will see your printer name, ink cartridges and other info on your app screen.
- To print, a file/image open the folder and select the file. Click the Print button and you will see an additional option like Copies, Color, Paper size, and orientation. Save the settings and click print.
How To Print From iPhone To Canon Printer Without Airprint?
If you want to print from iPhone to Canon printer then you can do that using their official app. You need to install the Canon Print inkjet/SELPHY app on your iPhone. Once you install the app it’s time to pair your Printer with this app.
- Click on the Wifi button on your Canon printer. In the next step open wifi settings on your iPhone and search for your Canon printer under Choose A Network. Tap on your printer name and connect with it.
- In Next step open the Canon Print inkjet/SELPHY app and add your Canon Printer. Once it is paired you can see its name, ink cartridges and other related information on your screen.
- Open the folder and select the File, then click the Print button.
Third Party Apps
Other than these you can install third-party apps. All these apps are very easy to use and work with almost all the printers.
I hope this article help you and answer all your questions on how to print from iPhone and iPad, if you have any question or suggestion you can comment below.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to print from iPhone to HP printer?
To print from iPhone to hp printer you can download HP Smart app on your iPhone. Once you install the app, you need to add your printer and then you can use it.
How to print from iPhone 7?
To print from iPhone 7, open the file and then click on share button. Then scroll down and click on Print. Select the printer and choose optimal setting to print.
How to print from iPhone to Brother printer?
To print from iPhone to Brother printer you can download there official app Brother Print&Scan.
How to print photos from iPhone to printer ?
To learn how to print photos from iPhone to printer you can use our step by step guide given in this post.