Change Icon Size In Windows 10 Using These Super Easy Tricks
Do you know Windows offer you three icon sizes for you desktop screen Large, Medium and small, if yes then very well but if not then don’t worry. In this article we will guide you how to change icon size in windows 10 using three easy to use tricks which can be very used full for you. You can try them after reading this article. Other than this we have one Bonus trick for you in which we will guide you how you can hide your desktop icons?
how to change icon size in Windows 10
Follow this 3 step guide and master this technique.
- First Right-click on your mouse and you will see shortcut option on the desktop screen.
- Click on View and in the sub-menu, you will see Large icon, Medium icon, Small icon.
Readers Also Like
- Select the icon size. Like I select the Large icon and the desktop icon size changed to Large (see image)
How to change taskbar icon size windows 10
Other than the desktop icons you can change your toolbar icon size. If you want to change the size of the icons in your taskbar, there’s a different setting for that, which will also change the size of text, apps, and other items across Windows 10.
- First Right-click on your mouse and from the shortcut option click on Display setting.
- It will open the Display setting where you will see lots of settings like Brightness and color, scale and layout, Display resolution, Display orientation, etc.
- With Brightness and color, you can change the display brightness. Display resolution will change the display view of the screen. By default, it is on 1366*768, you can change it if you want a different display size resolution. And Display orientation is used to change the display orientation you can change it to Landscape or Portrait.
- Finally, the Scale and Layout, with this you can change the size of the text, apps, and other items. Click on the dropdown and you will see by default it is on 100% and you have one more option that is 125%.
- Let’s change this to 125% and see how much it changes the look of the system. As you can see in 125% setting text and icons increase their size. (see image). Change the setting as per your choice and it will be saved that automatically.
How To Change Icon Size In Windows 10 File Explorer?
If you want to one particular folder icon or thumbnail you can change do that in three simple steps.
- Open the file manager then open the folder you want to resize.
- Press the Ctrl key and use your mouse scroll wheel to zoom in or out,
- It will change the folder icon, thumbnail size, and save the settings automatically.
How To Hide, Show or Resize Icon In Windows 10
If you want a simple and clean desktop screen, then you can hide your desktop icons and to do this you just need to 3 clicks.
- Right-click on your screen and then click on View
- From the sub-menu click on Show desktop icons, and it will hide the desktop icons from the desktop screen.
- If you want them back then again open the setting and click on it.