Best Way to Create New Apple id
An Apple Id is an account that allows you to access the App Store, Apple Books, iTunes store, apple services, Facetime, etc. Using Apple Id, you can download apps and games from the App Store, Buy music, movie, books from iTunes.
Well, it’s not mandatory to use it with an iPhone but to unlock all the features you need one.
In this article, I will guide you on how to create Apple id. Learn this trick and you can create apple Id’s in seconds. So, let’s start.
How To Create Apple Id on iPhone/iPad?
- On your, iPhone tap on the Settings app.
- Next tap on Sign in to your iPhone at the top of the screen.
- In next window tap on Don’t have an Apple ID or forgot it?
- Next , tap on Create Apple ID
- Enter your Date Of Birth then tap Next (at the top right side).
- Eter your First and Last Name then tap Next.
- In the next window, you will see two options first is Use your current email address and the second is Get a free iCloud email address.
- Choose the second option and enter your Email Address, than tap Next
- Now create a strong password and verify it. Your password should be alphanumeric with a special character(example- [email protected] )
- Next, select your country code and enter your Phone Number (Apple use this number to verify your identity). Once you enter the number, tap on Text Message to receive a message. In next step enter the code and verify your identity.
Readers Also Like
- After verification, you will see Term and Conditions on your screen, read them, and then tap on the Agree option.
- Congratulation your have successfully created your Apple id.
Note: Complete your Apple Id by verifying your Email Address.
How To Create Apple Id on Mac?
- To create an Apple id on your MacBook open Apple App Store.
- Next click the Sign In option, then click the Create Apple ID button.
- Next, read the Terms and Conditions and click on Agree.
- Complete onscreen steps to create your new Apple ID. Remember the email you enter will be your new Apple ID.
- After filling in all the info click Continue.
- In the next step enter your credit card and bill information, and click Continue, you can choose None if you don’t want to enter it.
- You will receive a verification email from Apple, open it and follow the steps to verify your email address and boom your new Apple id is ready-Enjoy.
How To Create Apple Id on Windows PC?
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC and type in create Apple Id, and click on the first option. or click here , now scroll down and click on Create your Apple ID.
Enter your details like First Name, Last Name, Country/Region, your date of Birth. Next, you type your email address (it can be Gmail, Hotmail, Outlook, etc.)
After entering your email address, type in your Password. Make sure your password contains a number, alphabets, and special character (example [email protected]), re-enter it, and then select your country from the dropdown.
Next, type in your mobile number and choose one method to verify it.
- Enter the Captcha and click on the Continue button.
- To verify your email address Apple will send you a numeric code, enter that code and verify your email address. Your Apple Id is created and ready to use.
How To Create Apple Id on Android Device?
If you are wondering how to create Apple id on Android device then don’t worry, there is a trick to do.
To create an Apple id on Android device you need to follow the same steps that you followed while creating an Apple id on Windows.
Open browser and type in create apple id and then click on first result or click here.
Next you enter your Name, County, Date of Birth, Email address and other details.
- Once you submit the details you will receive email from Apple. Enter the verification code and verify your identity.
- Your new Apple id is created and ready to use.
Create an Apple ID using the App Store on iPhone
Using our next trick you can create an Apple id using the App Store, lets see how to do that.
- First, open the App Store and then tap on your profile picture.
- Tap on Create New Apple ID. (Note: If you don’t see this option, make sure you’re signed out of iCloud)
- In the next step enter your email id, password, and then choose your country/region. Note: the email id you added will be your new Apple id.
- Next, enter your name and birthday and tap Next.
- Now enter your credit card and billing information and then tap Next. (Note: You will only be charged if you make any purchase).
- Confirm your phone number and tap Next.
- Open your email id for a verification email from Apple and follow the steps to verify.
Why Apple Disabled My Apple ID?
To protect your account, Apple will lock or disable your Apple ID when it recognise too many incorrect password attempts. You will see messages like “Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons” or “You can’t sign in because your account is disabled for security reasons”
How To Unlock My Disabled Apple ID?
If you stuck with your iPhone and don’t know how to recover your disabled or locked Apple Id, then don’t worry you can recover your Apple Id by following these steps.
- Open apple.com in your browser
- Then enter your Apple ID email address
- On next window you will see two option. Get an Email or Answer Security Question. Choose one option and complete the onscreen steps to unlock your Apple ID.
- If you are facing any issue, then don’t worry, you can call Apple support at 800-APL-CARE (800-275-2273) or chat with an Apple specialist
Note: Once you unlock your Apple ID update your new password on every platform you use.